Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Remmember last few viewed files

Hi,

will be good to have possibility to remmember last few viewed files. I know there is recent directories, but is not useful for my issue. I am browsing throught some pictures... then I have to open image from outlook, only for a moment. Then I want to go back were I was in the presentation (in which folder and on which picture). If there will be possible to remmember 5 last files, or one will be enoight then I can quicly go back were I was. It sometimes happen also by mistake. I am in the middle of presentation in some folder and by mistake I open file from desktop.

Thanks

I was also thinking in that kind of option. Similar tu what firefox does when you close a multitab session.

For example:
    When close irfanview windows (more than two) --> option to save all the opened irfan windows and access to all of them next time

Whenreboot windows and there 10 o 20 irfan windows I need to write the nemes of the folders in a TXT to no lose what I was watching.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum, Ryoma-Echizen. I suspect that few users would like IrfanView to remember 10 or 20 IrfanView windows!

When I need to work on a number of Images, I save them all into one folder. After editing, I save them to a different folder. Now, I can Open from the first folder and save in the second folder, using IrfanView, by single operations alone!
      Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
      IrfanView Website - Here
      Sam_Zen's Website - Here
      Author's Website - Here

Comment

Originally posted by mumajs View Post
        Hi,
        ....will be good to have possibility to remmember last few viewed files....have to open image from outlook, only for a moment..... sometimes happen also by mistake...in the middle of presentation in some folder and by mistake I open file from desktop.
        Thanks
        Why not just allow multiple instances of Irfanview (uncheck "Only 1 instance of irfanview is active" in Properties> Start/Exit options)? Then, if you accidentally or deliberately open another image from Outlook or the desktop, the original instance is still open with the image you were working on.

Comment

Working...
        X