Creating a slide show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating a slide show

I would like to create a simple slide show that would produce a link I can post on a couple of other forums I belong to.
    Any help much appreciated
    Thanks

Originally posted by bob12a View Post
    I would like to create a simple slide show that would produce a link I can post on a couple of other forums I belong to.
    Any help much appreciated
    Thanks
    Irfanview is able to create a PDF slideshow. Store this PDF on the web and post the link. The advantage of PDF is that it is mostly platform independent.

If you need something which is just running in a browser then you have to use different kind of tools.

Comment

Originally posted by impdf View Post
      Irfanview is able to create a PDF slideshow. Store this PDF on the web and post the link. The advantage of PDF is that it is mostly platform independent.

If you need something which is just running in a browser then you have to use different kind of tools.
      Thank you very much for the reply I will have a look at that.
      Bob

Comment

I have used Irfanview for a lot of slide shows but I have never seen any indication of pdf slide shows. Where is this option found? using 4.25 version right now.

Comment

4.27 is the latest version. You may need to update (and the plugins too), but it might be available in 4.25 too.

If I open a multipage TIF image and save it as a PDF, there is an option to save it as a PDF presentation.
          Attached Files
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
          X