X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

creating a .pdf page doesn't work

Hello,

When i use Irfanview Thumbnails

I get a problem with creating a contact sheet from selected files.
    When i wanna save my contact sheet as a .pdf file he don´t make the .pdf file

On a another computer it works fine.

What can be the problem?

I try to use a another version, but there i got the same problem.

i use irfanview 4.2.7

thx,

With the installed Postscript plugin (and installed Ghostscript) you can read the EPS, PS and PDF format with IrfanView!
    To write the PDF format with IrfanView you need the installed ImPDF plugin!

Comment

Thx for the answer, now can i creat .pdf files.

But one new question.

Now he made a .pdf file, but i got this window.

how can that be?
      On the another pc, i don't get this message

Comment

It depends on the settings on the security tab. Security is enabled by default, if it is enabled you are asked to enter the password.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Like Bhikkhu Pesala say:
          • Turn off the security in PDF settings of ImPDF plugin!
            (See program menu of IrfanView: \File\Acquire/Batch scanning...\ → Options)
          Attached Files

Comment

Just to say there is a help file available on the home page of ImPDF. If you copy this file to the place where the ImPDF.dll is located then you will see help buttons in various dialogs. The current version of the help file is not up to date for the slideshow feature but it contains the whole security description.

Irfan does not like to deliver the help file with the plugin package because it is too large.

Maybe we will change the interface in the future to show the help button always and provide a download hint if the file is not available.

Comment

Working...
            X