all pics converted in apc.jpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all pics converted in apc.jpg

I have a terrible problem. I downloaded irfanview to make a favicon, that worked very well. But now, all the pics on my hole computer are converted automaticly from jpg into apc.jpg. Every pic in every folder was converted automaticly without doing anything. How can I fix this??????

Now I noticed, that I even cannot save anymore a pic as jpg. When I try to save a pic with right click, the only option is save as apc.jpg. I almost have deleted IrfanView, but the problem stays. This is really incredible, I never thought to have such a problem with this programm.

Comment

I don't have a clue what you're talking about. Never seen an apc.jpg file, whatever that is. Probably you have associated JPG files (and perhaps other image file types) with IrfanView so that they will open in IrfanView when you double-click on them in Windows Explorer, and all of the icons have changed to the IrfanView flat cat icon.

You can change the file associations in Options, Properties, Extensions, Clear All, if that's what you want.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
      X