Cannot load Nero Burning Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot load Nero Burning Room

I have used this succcessfully in the past. Now I cannot create a DATA cd from a valis slideshow that shows OK. If I select Use Nero Burning Rom, it won't do it.
    I have Windows 7 and Nero 10 (I have tried it with Nero 9 and Nero 8)
    Roy

Do you have installed the necessary plugin "NERO.DLL"?
    (See IrfanView program menu: \Help\Installed PlugIns...\)

The "NERO.DLL" is available in "ALL PlugIns as one large EXE (recommended)" or in "iv_mmedia.zip" at the IrfanView Plugin site!

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Yes - the Nero.dll is installed. I just checked and dowmloaded it aagain just to be sure.

Comment

And now ... ?

Comment

Still the same.

Comment

Which version of IrfanView and NERO.DLL you are using?

Comment

I am using 4.27 and the 4.27 plugin.
              I also now have a problem with my DVD/CD burner not being recognized by the system and the registry values for this device being corrupt. It appears I will have to reinstall Windows 7.
              This occured after I uninstalled Nero 8

Comment

I am using version 4.27 and the 4.27 plugins.
                Now my drive is back in business, but when I go into Irfanview and select make a CD data disc, the next window comes up, and there is no DVD/CD burner listed in th epull-down window. I tries re-installing, and the same thing happens. PLUS, I still get the error message that it cannot load Nero Burning Rom

Comment

Bump**
                  Anyone have any tips?

Comment

Me, too

I'm using Nero 10, Irfanview 4.27 and plug-ins, installed twice, but not only get the Cannot load Nero message, but, using the Windows 7 option, get the message: Medium_Not_Present with a CD-RW and Medium_Invalid if I try to use A DVD-R both of which have worked normally before. On a Win 2000 installation on the same machine, same recorder, same IV, same Nero 10, the Windows setting burns OK but I still get Cannot load Burning Rom. The Nero.dll is present in both.

Comment

There appears to be no fix for this, and no support from this website.

Comment

Hi,

this site is a user to user forum. Irfan doesn't look into this threads.
                        I have the same problem while trying to test your situation (I've never tried it before). I wrote an email to Irfan and forward his answer to this thread.

Regards, Nils.

Comment

ok - thanks Nils!

Comment

Hi,

Irfan said, this must be a problem of the Nero version and / or installation. What version of Nero do you use? Have you updated the installation?

Regards, Nils.

Comment

I have tried it with Nero 9 and I presently have Nero 10. My OS is Windows 7.
                              I have tried version 4.20 of Irfanview with version 4.20 plugin Nero.dll, and version 4.27 Irfanview with version 4.20 (latest) of plugin Nero.dll.
                              In searching this forum by querying nero.dll, I see quite a few earlier threads and posts regarding this problem, also.

I have update Nero to the latest version.
                              I do not know what else to try.

Comment

Working...
                              X