Moving window using WIN+Arrow keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving window using WIN+Arrow keys

Whenever I try to use the Windows key + arrow key shortcut in Windows 7, Irfanview will freeze up and gobble up memory and CPU until I kill it. I am running dual monitors on a NVIDIA card on a windows 7 64 bit system. It only happens when an image is loaded, and only when trying to switch from the left most position.

Originally posted by jimfrog13 View Post
    Whenever I try to use the Windows key + arrow key shortcut in Windows 7, Irfanview will freeze up and gobble up memory and CPU until I kill it. I am running dual monitors on a NVIDIA card on a windows 7 64 bit system. It only happens when an image is loaded, and only when trying to switch from the left most position.
    That's strange; I just tried opening and image in IrfanView 4.27 on a Win7 32 system with dual-ATI displays set to extended desktop, then moving it all over the place with Win+arrowkeys, and nothing bad happened.

Is it still happening? Do you have any more information? What version of IrfanView are you using? Does it happen with all pictures and graphics filetypes? Have you tried changing some things like setting the displays to cloned or disabling the second one?

Comment

It doesn't do it for me anymore either. Must have been fixed by a Windows Update or something.

Comment

Working...
      X