Screen Capture more than shows on screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen Capture more than shows on screen

Hello - Can Irfan do a screen capture of something that is larger than what shows on screen?

I found this in the FAQ ....
    Q: Why I can't scroll a large, zoomed (larger than screen) image in fullscreen mode using arrow/page keys?
    A: Either is the image not really larger than screen or the option Properties->Miscellaneous->Always jump to next image ... active, please uncheck.

I don't see the option for ">Always jump"

I would like to capture a website that is longer than what shows on screen.

Thank you

Try FastStone Capture. Version 5.3 was the last freeware version. Newer versions include video capture, etc.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by tfspry View Post
      Hello - Can Irfan do a screen capture of something that is larger than what shows on screen?

I found this in the FAQ ....
      Q: Why I can't scroll a large, zoomed (larger than screen) image in fullscreen mode using arrow/page keys?
      A: Either is the image not really larger than screen or the option Properties->Miscellaneous->Always jump to next image ... active, please uncheck.

I don't see the option for ">Always jump"

I would like to capture a website that is longer than what shows on screen.

Thank you
      That FAQ is a little out of date. The answer should refer to Properties-> Browsing/Editing-> Jump to next image ...

However that will not help you use screen capture to capture an image that is larger than the screen because you will not be able to use the keys once the capture is started. As said above in some programs you may be able to capture a picture that is scrolling by itself as long as it continues to do so after the capture is started.

Have you considered making multiple captures scrolling by about two thirds of a screen between each and then joining them back together with an autostitch program like Microsoft Image Composite Editor, a free download from here?

Comment

Working...
      X