Auto-Rotate ignored when printing from command line with /print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported Auto-Rotate ignored when printing from command line with /print

Auto-Rotate ignored when printing from command line with /print - when using best fit with auto-rotate checked - feature appears to work well from the menu, but when printing from the command line, best fit seems to work but auto rotate is ignored.

irfanview 4.27
    windows XP SP3 - I have installed this on several computers to be sure with the same results.

steps to reproduce - given two .jpg files, one wider than tall the other taller than wide. Both the "best fit" and "auto rotate" items check in the print dialog. Using the GUI, each file will be rotated to fill the page when printed. When using the command line interface ie "i_view32.exe somefile.jpg /print" and using the same two files, one file will fill the page as before and the other will print in the same orientation as the first but scaled to fit width. The actual command line that is used from the file types advanced dialog is ("c:\program files\irfanview\i_view32.exe" %1 /print)
    Last edited by econcepts; 06.11.2010, 03:35 AM. Reason: Add version information and steps to reproduce
Working...
X