Irfanview thumbnails.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irfanview thumbnails.

Love Thumbnails because of it's neat ability to display subfolders and of course the thumbnails themselves.

It would be great though if one could drag a thumbnail into an image application such as Photoshop for example.

It would make for a very nice workflow routine.

Cheers Alan

Use the Open with external editor command. Properties, Miscellaneous to add up to three applications to use. If you assign PhotoShop as the first application, shortcut Shift E will open files from the Thumbnails window.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Use the Open with external editor command. Properties, Miscellaneous to add up to three applications to use. If you assign PhotoShop as the first application, shortcut Shift E will open files from the Thumbnails window.
      Thanks for the prompt reply. I use 'Open with....' as you have suggested which is satisfactory but limited. Drag and drop is such a well known method and using 2 monitors it makes sense to simply drag across screens into my editor. If it cant be done not to worry.
      :-)

Comment

Drag and drop is an old topic and feature request!

see:
        - "No drag and drop support?"
        - "Thumbnails - drag&drop in andere Anwendung"
        - "How can I drag and drop thumbnails into Photoshop, InDesign etc"

regards
        Frank

Comment

Working...
        X