Customize mouse functions in fullscreen modus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Customize mouse functions in fullscreen modus

I'd like to be able to customize the way the mouse is used in fullscreen modus. I use irfanview mostly on my touchscreen netbook/tablet, and navigating in tablet mode is difficult when irfanview is in fullscreen mode.

Currently, the left and right mouse buttons are used to go backward/forward in the directory. A tap on the touchscreen is as a left mouse click = backwards. It would make more sense here to make a tap on the screen go forward in the directory.

Alternatively, tapping/clicking on the left side of the screen could move to the previous image, where tapping/clicking on the right side could go to the next image. Or maybe using flicking gestures. And drags for moving around a zoomed image.

In short, user-friendly support for tablet-like devices

Only out of interest: From which manufacturer is your netbook?
    Are there technical details or a description!
    If we know that, then it is better to understand you!

Comment

You might want to try X-Mouse button control. It's a free windows application that allows application specific mouse button programming.
      Highrez , Highresolution Enterprises, Phillip Gibbons, XMouse, X-Mouse, XMouseButton, X-MouseButton, XMouseButtonControl, X-MouseButtonControl, X-Mouse Button Control, XMBC, mouse button, InpOut32, InpOutx64, InpOut, InpOut x64, parallel port ,interfacing , inp, outp, LCD, Smartie, FSConnect

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        Only out of interest: From which manufacturer is your netbook?
        Are there technical details or a description!
        If we know that, then it is better to understand you!
        It's an ASUS T91 netbook. It's one where you can flip the screen around to use it like a tablet. Therefore the controls aren't much different than with a regular mouse. A tap equals left click, a press for 2 seconds equals a right click, and dragging is pretty much the same as with a regular mouse.

I would be happy with just the option to flip the actions for the left and right mouse buttons around - any more support for such devices is a very welcome bonus

Comment

Working...
        X