Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple image san not creating image in c:\temp although we do have permission direc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple image san not creating image in c:\temp although we do have permission direc

We have two users with the same scanners, one can successfully use File, Acquire batch scanning select multiple images, tif and create a file in c:\temp.

When another user with their own scanner runs this option they see the image on screen but no file is created and no error messages are shown.

Any ideas?

Which version of IrfanView and which version of Microsoft Windows OS you're using?

Comment

Please check also if there is a driver installed for the scanner on both machines.

Comment

Operating System: Windows 7 32bit
        IrfanView: 4.27
        Scanner: HP N6010

I know the driver is installed ok because I can click on File acquire batch scanning, single image and that works fine.
        We had the same problem when the lady had
        Operating System: Windows XP 32bit
        IrfanView: 4.27
        Scanner: HP N6010

We then installed a new pc with windows 7, the mutplie image scan never produces a file

I have swapped the scanners over and this did not help.

Comment

Please do not be offended but this does sound more like a setting problem than a scanning one.

Are you quite sure that the lady has exactly the same settings as the other user, especially that she has the Save as multiple image box checked?
          Attached Files

Comment

Have resolved the problem it was due to i_view32.ini being read only

Comment

Working...
            X