TTF font choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTF font choices

When inserting text into images I would like to see more font choices including those by Google ( eg: Tangerine,Lobster).It would make logos easier to make with more eye-candy.

When inserting text into images you can see all of the fonts installed in Windows.

Download Free Fonts (or buy commercial fonts), install them, and then you can use them in IrfanView.

If you want more formatting options, use the Text tool from IrfanPaint (F12).

Moved to support as this is not a valid feature request.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

TTF font choices

I should have known that .Thank you for the response.I will add the Tangerine.ttf and Lobster.ttf and mario_arturo_dorisday.tff files/folders to the Font folder of Windows.
      Now if I could only figure out how to add fonts to WordPress , bbpress and buddypress,
      teacherpress and Vanilla{can't afford vBulletin}.

Comment

You can't add fonts to websites. Viewers will see only the fonts installed on their own computers. Anyway, for readability's sake, it is best not to specify anything but basic sans-serif fonts for most text. However, if you must have a fancy-font heading, you can use the font of your choice to make an image and insert that (with appropriate alternative text -- screen-readers for the visually impaired can't read images!) instead of using a text heading.
        Its: Belongs to "It"
        It's: Shortened form of "It is"
        ---------------------
        Lose: Fail to keep
        Loose: Not tight

---------------------
        Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

TTF Font Choices

I appreciate the reply.I must remember to include alternate text for those who are visually impaired.
          There is an exception for non-browser friendly or non-computer installed fonts and that is swf/ttf fonts like those provided by Font Burner.Their fonts appear paragraph by paragraph as a swf file ,but again, visually impaired readers need to enlarge their print and such fonts may or may not be as readable in enlarged views. It serves as an alternative for some articles but is not recommended for everything since swf flash does not always load as fast as it should and not everyone has flash enabled in their browser, although the Adobe flash plugin/add-on for browsers is quite safe. Font Burner installs directly into your choice of WordPress or Drupal, etc., dashboard editor and can also be added to the frontend Comments edit box. However, for most uses ,the "Normal" paragraph option is best to use normal fonts.

Comment

Working...
          X