Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested 'Read from image' button at Batch Conversion: Crop section

Hi,

sometimes when I use IrfanView and process many images with batch conversion I want to crop all of them by let's say 5 mm each side. I'd be much easier to me to click one button instead of typing out the crop selection coordinants out of the IrfanView title bar.
    Here is how the button could look like:

Regards.

Difficult to see how this is going to help you crop 5mm off the sides of all the images in the batch unless all images are exactly the same size and shape.

Is there some reason why you have used an image from the clipboard (which you are not going to be able to include in your batch conversion unless you first save it as a file)? Normally you would not have an image open in the viewer when you are doing a batch conversion, or are you hoping to change the selection either manually or automatically during the course of the conversion?
    I assume that the numbers you show are not meant to indicate anything either since they are quite different in the selection at the top to those in your proposed dialog, and hard to see how either set can represent 5mm?

You can actually already crop a set number of pixels off each side of every image (regardless of image shape or size) using the Canvas size feature. The attached image shows the settings to crop 5 pixels (not mm) off all round.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X