Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Button/Key to reload the list of images that will be viewed on a directory (PgUp/PgDw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Button/Key to reload the list of images that will be viewed on a directory (PgUp/PgDw

Is there a button or shortcut key to make Irfanview reload the list of images that it will be viewing on a directory?

I will usually crop a picture, save the cropped image in the same directory as the original and then delete the original, all within Irfanview. I would like to view the newly cropped image when clicking 'Next/Previous' or pressing 'PgDwn/PgUp' but I can't, since Irfanview doesn't automatically include the cropped images to the list of images. So to make Irfanview include the newly edited image, I have to close Irfanview and then view an image again in the same directory to make Irfanview include the edited image.

Shift-R (Reopen) doesn't reload the list.

If there's no button/shortcut key, can any Irfanview guru give tips or workarounds to make my predicament easier?

Function key F5 will reload the folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mij View Post
      Function key F5 will reload the folder.
      D'oh!

Know how I can automate this? E.g., I crop an image, it automatically becomes included in the image viewing queue (preferably without reloading the whole directory to avoid long loading times). Another image viewer I know that does this is FastStone Image Viewer.

Comment

Working...
      X