Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On-the-fly or Live slideshow editing and a couple other small things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested On-the-fly or Live slideshow editing and a couple other small things.

Hello, I know you get a lot of feature and problem posts so I did try to search to see if this request has been made in the past.

I would like to request the addition of a function to remove the current frame of a running slideshow from the list. So, you have a slideshow running. Frame five comes up and you decide it's redundant (how many angles of Mt. Rushmore does the family want to see anyway?) so you press "-" and it is removed from the currently running set. What would make it even better is if it prompted to save the revised playlist/slideshow when you Escape out.

Another request would be a pause key (preferably the space bar like most other apps) for running slideshows.

And my last request would be a way to increase/decrease the duration of slides (auto and random) in increments (.5 seconds would be great.... user definable increments would be awesome).

Thank you and thanks for such a wonderful app!

Some features already there

The PAUSE key will pause a slide show. So will Shift+A.

You can set the interval in 0.001 seconds now, so 0.5 seconds is possible. Are you asking to speed up/slow down a slide show while it is running?

Comment

Heh, it didn't occur to me to try the Pause key. Short of the Windows key + Pause/Break I don't think I've ever used it. Thanks.

Yes, I'm talking about adding a way to change the speed while the slideshow is running.

Do you think I explained the first part well enough? It's a simple thing but I couldn't think of a very simple way of explaining it.

Comment

Working...
      X