Navigation in Thumbnails - Address Bar and Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigation in Thumbnails - Address Bar and Tree

I'm surprised I couldn't find this already suggested, perhaps it was some time in the past and my searches just didn't go back far enough.

It would be great if there was an address bar (such as that in a browser where MRU's are a pull-down function of the address bar) so you could just type in the directory you wanted to go to or jump up to the parent folder.... It would be a decent step if the tree view would expand to the current folder so you could click right to the parent or other surrounding folders without having to navigate the entire tree to get to where you already are. To see both functions would be great.

The address bar and recently moved directories drop down on the address bar already exist in the thumbnail view. Check the view menu to see if they are enabled.

There is also a recent directories submenu on the file menu of the main viewer.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X