Clear All

display multiplier does not work in slideshow .exe

Hello!

I have a problem with the slideshow in Irfan 4.28:

My selections:
    > Fullscreen options:
    - Fit to screen; all images/movies
    - display multiplier %: 80, 80

This works fine if I play the slideshow directly in Irfan. But if I export it as .exe, the slideshow is in fullscreen (what's right), but the pictures just fit to the complete screen, the size is not 80% but 100% (I want some space between the pictures an the window).

Can anybody help? Thanks!

Und nochmal in deutsch
    Folgendes Problem: Im Slideshow-Fenster habe ich bei den Vollbild Optionen ausgewählt, dass alle Bildgrößen angepasst werden sollen und den "Anzeige Multiplikator" auf 80% gesetzt. Wenn ich die Slideshow direkt in Irfan ansehe ("Starten"), sind die Bilder an mein Fenster angepasst und es ist noch Platz zwischen Bild und Fenster (weil die Bilder eben nur 80% vom Fenster groß sind). Exportiere ich die Slideshow jetzt als .exe, sind die Bilder in 100% ans Fenster angepasst, also werden die 80% nicht übernommen. Mein Problem daran ist, dass so zB die Texte oberhalb der Bilder nicht sichtbar sind, weil die Bilder direkt bis an den Fensterrand gehen.

Kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen?

Danke!

AFAIK the display multiplier cannot work in fullscreen, which will always be 100%

The only way would be to use a batch operation to increase the canvas size of each image you want to use in the slideshow.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 30.05.2015, 07:09 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Hi Bhikku, thanks for your answer.

To the fullscreen thing...
      The problem is the same when I select "Play in Window mode". It doesn't matter which window size i choose. Directly in Irfan it's ok and the pictures are 80% of the canvas size but when saved as .exe the pictures are 100%.

Any ideas?

Comment

As I said.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Not possible.

But you may try to set the window size manually for the slideshow using:

Originally posted by "IrfanView options
          MySlideshow.exe /window=(0,0,800,600)
          => Start standalone slideshow in top left corner, window size 800x600
          steve

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by 4nn4 View Post
            Hello!
            ...but the pictures just fit to the complete screen, the size is not 80% but 100% (I want some space between the pictures an the window).
            Same problem for me. A margin is needed to insert the overlay text. It's a pity because the slideshow tool is almost perfect otherwise. I can't believe there's no way to fix this.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X