Hebrew language plug-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hebrew language plug-in

I downloaded the Hebrew language plug-in and installed it in version 4.28 now. However, when I went to change the language to Hebrew, I received an error message: "Your language DLL is too old, please update from the IrfanView homepage". The only problem is that the file I downloaded is the only file for Hebrew on the homepage. Any suggestions?

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's working for you - but I simply edited the version number in the hebrew language dll and it can be loaded with the latest IrfanView version

See attached file -> just copy it into your Language folder.

Please give some feedback if it's working for you. Otherwise I can contact the language file author

Stefan
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 15.08.2016, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot. It worked!

Comment

Originally posted by stefan View Post
        Hi,

I´m not sure if it´s working for you - but I simply edited the version number in the hebrew language dll and it can be loaded with the latest IrfanView version

See attached file -> just copy it into your Language folder.

Please give some feedback if it´s working for you. Otherwise I can contact the language file author
        Stefan
        Hi, tried this on current version got the same msg
        can you help please

Comment

Download the latest hebrew.dll from the IrfanView Languages page.
          Attached Files
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
          X