Center Mouse Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Center Mouse Key

The Enter Key toggles between Normal and Full Screen viewing mode.
    When in the Full Screen Mode, The center mouse key (under the scroll Wheel) acts like the Enter Key.
    I'd like to see it work the same way when in the Normal Screen viewing mode.

I wouldn't. I would like it to work for autoscroll as in most browsers.

Double-click can be used instead, but I realise that using a different shortcut for enter and leave fullscreen is not ideal.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I'm confused ...
      The center mouse key does nothing for me in either XP or W7 U 64 when in the Normal Screen mode ???
      IV version 4.3
      Last edited by Noyb; 28.07.2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

It does nothing for me either, but it would be much more useful to have a fast scroll — scrolling with the cursor keys, or scroll-wheel is painfully slow on large images, and dragging the scroll bar is not too efficient either.

FastStone Viewer has exactly what you want, but it has fast scroll with zoom in fullscreen mode by dragging with the left mouse button. In IrfanView that is used for selection.
        Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 28.07.2011, 05:22 PM.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Guess I'll live with it then
          Not going to switch to Faststone or others ...
          I've already got IV's registry hacked to customize the R Click context menus in W7.
          Many Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X