Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported IV 4.30 - djvu crasher

win7 x64 / avira - but i don't think it counts

Those files are crashing IV when paging from 6th to 7th and from 17th to 18th page respectively.
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

If anyone can, please put the fuile attached to forum instead, to me forum uploads files but then fails to attach them.

Confirmed he crashes. In both cases it happens when paging down to the blank page with the DjVu logo on it. So something the plugin doesn't support on that page. If you can remove that logo or the blank page it should work around the problem.

I think you will need to contact the plugin author rather than Irfan to report the bug. The plug-in used by IrfanView is ver 4.22 so I guess its out of date now.

There is no problem with either file if viewing them using the DjVu plug-in for Mozilla in Opera browser.

LizardTech DjVu - 6.1.4.2013
    Description: DjVu Plug-In(external version 6.1.4.2013)
    C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdjvu.dll

Both zip files are too big to upload to the forum — I think the limit is 1 Mbyte.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 18.08.2011, 07:47 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X