support for iPad/iphone pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested support for iPad/iphone pictures

When pictures are imported to my iPad via iTunes the format is changed to .ithmb format. These are stored on my PC as well for backup. I would like to directly manage these images.

Dale

Originally posted by DaleDe View Post
    I would like to directly manage these images.
    I join request. Currently I use iThmb Converter, but it would be much more convenient to use irfanview directly.

Comment

The .ithumb format is not a real image format. These files are part of a database which contains filename and sizes. The files are just blobs of interlaced data in YYV pixel format. You have to use heuristics to determine width and height of the data. It is a mess.

Comment

Another hopeful request for iPad support. I haven't found a decent imaging editing application for the iPad although I have tried quite a few. Not one of them was 5% as useful as Irfanview and it is a shame with the high resolution displays on the iPad 3.

I am so thankful for the hard work that has gone into creating Irfanview for Windows and imagine it would take a lot of work to make an ios app for iPads and iPhones. There may be some Apple guru's that would be willing to offer support.

Comment

Working...
        X