Turn Off IMPDF pop-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn Off IMPDF pop-up

I have installed irfanvieww 4.30 and the latest plugins and I notice that now, after I choose PDF as a file type in the open/save file dialog, that this annoying IMPDF window pops up and I have to push save a second time. Is there a way to set irfanview to go straight to saving as a PDF instead of requiring another button click?

I suppose that would be convenient, in a way, but are you aware of how many options IMPDF gives? There is a lot more to it than just "saving as PDF".
    Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Deselect "Show options dialog" in the "Save Picture As..." dialog.

Comment

Originally posted by feetdontfailme View Post
        I have installed irfanvieww 4.30 and the latest plugins and I notice that now, after I choose PDF as a file type in the open/save file dialog, that this annoying IMPDF window pops up and I have to push save a second time. Is there a way to set irfanview to go straight to saving as a PDF instead of requiring another button click?
        Standard answer: Check the options first. The preview mode can be disabled in the General tab.

Comment

My Thanks

Thank you, impdf. I have someone scanning in literally hundreds of documents, and, in this case, one extra click matters. I had unclicked the Show Options Dialog check box, and so didn't see that option. Don't know if this is always true, but it doesn't seem to save that option change if Show Options Dialog is unchecked. I was looking for a speedy and painless way for him to scan in all those documents, and all we needed was the simplest PDF options with no changes, hence no need for the full power of your plugin. Sadly, the scan program that comes with the scanner doesn't remember last saved directory like Irfanview. Again, thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X