Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patchday- Thread

Hi,

I decided to make a kind of "patchday" in this forum.

Users can find information BEFORE the forum engine/ forum will be updated.

Feel free to write any suggestions due to forum modifications, errors and so on: I´m going to try to fix all errors etc.!

Patchdays will be on Sundays (I will write further information in this thread)

Stefan

Dear users,

I'm currently investigating, if the forum server was affected by this OpenSSL advisory.

Stefan

Comment

I'm going to revoke the current SSL certificate in the next hours in order to get a new one.

Comment

Stefan
        I assume that by now you have got a new certificate. I have been unable to connect to the forum again with Firefox since you revoked the previous one. I just get an error message saying that "Peer's certificate has been revoked". So I am back here using Chrome again. Any ideas on how to get Firefox working again

Comment

Hi,

Chrome disabled that kind of checks by default.

Please try it again in Firefox as we got a new certificate now, see:

and let me know if you still got problems accessing the forum with Firefox

Stefan

Comment

Thank you Stefan. Firefox is now able to connect to the forum again.

Comment

I am still unable to log-in with Opera 11.64, but it's not a big problem as I mostly use Opera 12.17 now, and I suspect that very few users are now using Opera 11.64.

I split the older posts to an archive thread, keeping only the recent posts that are relevant.
              Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Opera 11.52 working fine since yesterday; I got a "not found" on Monday, as did downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

currently running 4.56 / 32 bit

Comment

Working...
                X