reducing the volume of photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reducing the volume of photos

I tried to reduce the volume of photo(to obtain less bits number). Saving operation I choosed "save(original folder)", then I matched "set file size" and wrote number of bits. Programm couldn`t saving my photo - it showed a massage: "JPG saving error". Plugin RIOT.DLL is installed.
    Problem is in wront programm setting? or in my computer functionnig?

Save as using the plugin will fail if you choose a ridiculously small target file size. For example, a 2 Mbytes image might compress to 200 Kbytes, but might not compress to 20 Kbytes. It definitely won't compress to 2 Kbytes. Enter a sensible target size in kbytes.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks ,it is logical what You wrote. But in my previous laptop(Asus CPU 2,4; RAM 4,0; Windows Vista)I had no such problem, despite I decrised photos from size about 3-4 MB to below 50Kb(requirements of www.allegro.pl - polish page similar to ebay - to not pay for photos` inclusion).
      Greetings

Comment

Working...
      X