Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slideshow on 800x600 screen

Hello everybody,
    How do I realize a slideshow with a 800x600 screen resolution ?
    The "Save to EXE/SCR file" button is not visible.

Perhaps you resized the slideshow dialogue while using a higher screen resolution? The default size and smallest size possible is 859 x 581, which is not big enough to hide the button, even on an 800x600 monitor.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

If you cannot get to the bottom of the dialog box to resize it, press Alt+Spacebar and select Size from the context menu. Hold down the Down arrow until the box stops shrinking. Then click inside the box to escape from the Resize mode and click and drag the box back up with the caption bar at the top.

Comment

Well, this is exactly what I did. I could modify the width, but it seems the height is locked.

Le service des pièces jointes, CJoint.com est un service de partage de fichier gratuit pour partager vos documents dans vos courriels, sur les forums ou dans vos petites annonces.

Comment

What version are you using? Please upgrade to 4.32 so that we are all on the same page, and edit your user profile to show your details.
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Hum, right that this is a good question. I had version 4.30.

I have just updated (to 4.32), and I am afraid the results is exactly the same.

Comment

If you compare this screen shot of the slideshow dialogue to yours you will see that the checkboxes on the left are more closely spaced. Your's is apparently not resized vertically as small as it will go.

The other possibility I can think of is that you're using a modified language.dll

Try changing to another language and see if the problem persists.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 24.01.2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Well, pretty good remark, thank you, my help button is not at its space, it is in the frame underneath, and all the rest after that is shift downward.
                Updating the French version has not solved the problem.
                I wonder whether I should uninstall and reinstall the product;

Comment

Well, I did it, and reinstalled 4.32, and my help button is still in the frame under where it should, and I still cannot reach the two buttons down the dialog box.
                  Then I renamed the ini files, still the same.
                  Any idea ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X