Can't Print With HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One Printer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Print With HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One Printer

I didn't have the latest version, and thought that might have been the problem, so i updated. Unfortunately I'm still having the exact same problem. When I try to print with my HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One Printer my paper jams. Every time! I tried selecting different settings and selecting different options but still my paper jams. Im not sure if it's on your end or Hp's end. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I really like Irfanview and would not like to go anywhere else. I'm all out of options and ideas.

Clearly, if the paper is jamming, its a hardware problem, and nothing to do with IrfanView.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Hi,

can you print with other programs? Or do you get the same problem there?

Regards
      Nils

Comment

I'm sorry you guys. I forgot to mention that whenever I print from any other program, it prints just fine. It's only when I print from Irfanview is when the paper jams. its so frustrating!!

Comment

Working...
        X