Make the EXIF Info window re-size-able

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Make the EXIF Info window re-size-able

Yes, you can extend the length of the field for all EXIF tags at once, but it's pointless when the string of tag data is still longer than the window allows for. Another option might be to "ramp up" the exif.dll plugin to allow for more than one line per tag, setting a minimum of X characters before multi-line kicks in. I think, though, that the scalable window feature or function should prove easier to code.

And a little off the topic of this thread. Am I the only one who finds it ironic that IrfanView, a Windows-only image and media file viewer, doesn't include or display the Windows XP tags in its EXIF Info window?

Just something to consider for a future version. No rush. I've still got XnView and all my Linux image viewers to tide me over. I should mention, however, that Eye of Gnome's whole Properties window, which includes three or four tabs of information, is resize-able.

BZT
    There's still room for two things in IrfanView: 1). Space at the bottom of each image in a full-screen slideshow to display such metadata as keywords, supplemental categories, origin etc.; 2). Space to add just those few (dozen) annoying metadata tags IrfanView can't read in, edit or save back to a file. I advocate both. BZT

Agreed.

That would be a neat little fix.
    If it hurts not to drint, don't waste the bottle then.

Comment

Working...
    X