Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Converting a group of JPG files into a Multipage PDF document...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting a group of JPG files into a Multipage PDF document...

Hello everyone, I am new to this program and this website but I was told that this program was good for converting groups of jpg images into pdf files. I tried to use it by going to : File > Batch conversion/rename... but that didn't seem to work. So then my friend told me that I probably need to install the plugins for version 4.32. So I installed the plugins but it still didn't work.

Then I tried going to : Options > Multiple images > Create multipage pdf (plugin)

I selected the images that I wanted, then I hit "Create PDF Image" and it was me that it was created successfully. But when I check the folder there isn't a pdf file. Actually, there is nothing there...

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there another plugin I need to accomplish my goal? If you know please help me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

It works for me. Options > Multipage images > Create multipage PDF is the way to go. Make sure you're looking in the right output folder. That would be C:\TEMP\ in my screen shot and the file is named "image.pdf."
    Attached Files
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      It works for me. Options > Multipage images > Create multipage PDF is the way to go. Make sure you're looking in the right output folder. That would be C:\TEMP\ in my screen shot and the file is named "image.pdf."
      I tried the exact same thing but when the process finished there wasn't actually a pdf file in the temp folder... any ideas?

Comment

Irfanview (4.44) - Options - Multipage images - Create multipage PDF output file mis

Originally posted by iMaCuLaTe View Post
        I tried the exact same thing but when the process finished there wasn't actually a pdf file in the temp folder... any ideas?
        The output folder can be set in the dialog. I had the same problem first, but when I set the output folder correctly it works fine.

Best regards & thank you
        Otto Hänninen
        Kuopio, Finland
        Last edited by otto.hanninen; 18.07.2017, 11:05 AM. Reason: found solution and changed my question to the seeked answer J

Comment

Originally posted by iMaCuLaTe View Post
          You need to have installed the IrfanView plugins for this to work.

Comment

Working...
          X