Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch Resize/Crop Actor Headshots - Bottom Only? 2 Keep Hair

Hi All,

I am trying to batch crop several JPG actor "Headshots" to the 3:4 aspect ratio and then resize to 300x400px. If the image needs height cropped to meet the aspect ratio spesc, how do I insure the app crops ONLY from the bottom? I'm trying to insure no part of the head or hair (top of image) gets removed, nothing can be cropped from the top of the image.

FYI: Images are of all sizes

Thanks All.
    BJ
    Phx, AZ

Just make sure that the Y position of the crop is zero — not 128 as in my dialogue.

Advanced Batch Dialogue
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Just make sure that the Y position of the crop is zero — not 128 as in my dialogue.
      Thank you so much Bhikkhu. It's unclear where I would enter my 300 width and 400 height settings - under "Crop" or under "Resize". Also, I'm trying to crop only from the bottom of the image, and equal amounts from the sides (if needed). That screen grab confuses me for my intended purpose.

Comment

Working...
      X