Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported [4.33] - Multipage PDF

Hi,
    also v. 4.33 has an issue with multipage PDF.
    I can select the files I want to use to create a multipage pdf, and use impdf (latest v.0.89) default preferences, avoiding the preview of files during the creation process, and disabling security options.
    When clicking the create PDF button, a warning (for each component file) appears, saying that it's impossible to load the files.
    Both the original files and the (supposed) final files are placed on the desktop.
    Of course no file is created.
    I thought the issue was fixed by the impdf crew, but it isn't.

I'm on Win7 Home Premium SP1 64 bits

Cheers,
    S.

Originally posted by LaSimo View Post
    Hi,
    also v. 4.33 has an issue with multipage PDF.
    I can select the files I want to use to create a multipage pdf, and use impdf (latest v.0.89) default preferences, avoiding the preview of files during the creation process, and disabling security options.
    When clicking the create PDF button, a warning (for each component file) appears, saying that it's impossible to load the files.
    Both the original files and the (supposed) final files are placed on the desktop.
    Of course no file is created.
    I thought the issue was fixed by the impdf crew, but it isn't.

I'm on Win7 Home Premium SP1 64 bits

Cheers,
    S.
    If there is a message that a file could not be loaded then there is a problem on the Irfanview side because the plugin does not load the files it just handles DIBs.

On the ImPDF side there were no fixes for 4.33. We know that there are problems in some W7 configurations but we can not reproduce it. Irfan always pointed to the pre 4.33 test version for testing. If there is still an issue you should send an error report to Irfan including screenshots of the error messages.

Comment

Originally posted by impdf View Post
      If there is a message that a file could not be loaded then there is a problem on the Irfanview side because the plugin does not load the files it just handles DIBs.

On the ImPDF side there were no fixes for 4.33. We know that there are problems in some W7 configurations but we can not reproduce it. Irfan always pointed to the pre 4.33 test version for testing. If there is still an issue you should send an error report to Irfan including screenshots of the error messages.
      Ok, perfect.
      Where do I find the test version?
      Is there any particular info about my system that you need to proceed with the debugging?
      I never had problems on WinVista, just with Win7
      Cheers,
      S.

Comment

Originally posted by LaSimo View Post
        Ok, perfect.
        Where do I find the test version?
        Is there any particular info about my system that you need to proceed with the debugging?
        I never had problems on WinVista, just with Win7
        Cheers,
        S.
        This test version was pre a pre 4.33 so if 4.33 does not work then inform Irfan.
        He is not reading this forum.

Comment

No problems for me in 32 bit Windows 7

Comment

Working...
          X