No announcement yet.

Maximise the usage of printer paper by printing multiple images on a page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Maximise the usage of printer paper by printing multiple images on a page

There have been a number of requests along these lines and currently the only option available seems to be to use the Thumbnails to Contact Sheet option. However, this has severe limitations: you can only print photos into a grid and can't individually control the sizes of each photo, it seems. What I would like to see is the ability to display a specific sheet size on the screen, say A4, and then individually place and size each photo by dragging its sides and corners so that each is a specific size and to drag whole photos around the page to arrange them for maximum paper usage and minimum waste when cut out the sheet, after printing. Currently the only way I can do this is by using something like OpenOffice's Insert Picture feature.

You could just use paste into selection to make your composite image.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Use ImPDF export plugin - Tiles to optimise used space for printing small images
      Imi este indiferent ce cred ceilalti despre mine, caci oricum fiecare crede ce-i convine lui si nu ceea ce e real,
      doar ca mi-ar fi placut sa ma vada asa cum sint de fapt, nu asa cum poate le-ar placea lor sa creada. Ei au ales deja...

··÷¦÷·· ·· · · · ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· · · · ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· · · · ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· · · · ·· ··÷¦÷··
      ·· · ·M· · ·I· · ·D· · ·I· · ·· ·· ·M· · ·A· · ·N· · ·I· · ·A· · ·C· · ·S· · ··
      ··÷¦÷·· ·· · · · ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· · · · ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· · · · ·· ··÷¦÷·· ·· · · · ·· ··÷¦÷··

Comment

Working...
      X