Problems Selecting the Transparent Colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems Selecting the Transparent Colour

I Downloaded The Latest And Began Using It, However, I Was Forced To Remove It & Reload An Earlier Version.
    The reason For This Was I Could Not Get The Transparency Function To Work Properly. The Program Did Not Ask Me To Select A Color To Make Transparent For GIF, ICO Or PNG Like The Earlier Version Does. The Earlier Version I'm Currently Using In Place Of The Latest One Appears To Be functioning Properly with regard to the transparency function.

areteabee

Its not my software — this is a User2User forum for IrfanView users. The program's author doesn't visit AFAIK.

The Feedback forum is for feedback about this site, so thread moved to the support forum.

It is not unusual for new features to be added to new versions. Please examine the options on the Save Transparent image dialogues.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 23.11.2012, 08:26 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

This option has been done on request of users.
      It makes it much easier to load a transparent image and save it later because you do not have to select a transparent color.
      The old behaviour is still available as Bhikkhu showed you already.

Also it makes sense to read the history after changing a software version instead of just complaining.

Comment

Working...
      X