No PSD Thumbnails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No PSD Thumbnails

I recently installed Irfan. I am having trouble with thumbnails. If I call up a file of images using Windows Explorer the PSD images do not have thumbnails. If I use IrfanView Thumbnails, the CR2 iamges do not have thumbnails but the PSD images do. The lack of thymbnails for PSD images is more annoying.

Then what's the problem? Use IrfanView thumbnails to browse PSD images.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Obviously the problem is me. My photograph files have a mix of RAW (CR2) images and PSD images. The files are group by subject. The PSD images are copies of the RAW files which have been modified. For some dumb reason, I find it inconvenient to change to view half the folder in Windows Explorer and half the folder in IrfanViewew. This is what I must do since neither program shows thumbnailes for both images.

I especially want to thank you for your reply. It certainly indicates the quality of the forum and the type of support I can expect for IrfanView.

Comment

Originally posted by photog01 View Post
        I especially want to thank you for your reply. It certainly indicates the quality of the forum and the type of support I can expect for IrfanView.
        The quality of the replies depends to a great extent on the quality of the questions.

Your post tells us that the most annoying problem is the lack of thumbnails for PSD images in Windows Explorer, which is nothing to do with IrfanView, or any settings in IrfanView that you could change.

Thumbnails in RAW files will be displayed if they exist.
        Attached Files
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X