No announcement yet.

Not able to view some jpeg files.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported Not able to view some jpeg files.

Working with Nikon Capture NX 2 I am not able to view the generated jpg file.Click image for larger version

Name:	winterbeelden_001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	84599
    In the past I was working with Capture One and never had this kind of problem.

No problem with viewing your file here.

Which version of IrfanView are you using?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Sorry for the long term between my request and now, there are a lot of reasong for this but ....
      I am using the latest version of irfanview 4.36 and my operation system is viste home premium, service pack 2. At this moment I have still the same problem, every jpg file created with nikon capture nx2 can not be viewed with the irfanview installed on my desktop.

Comment

Do you really mean the JPG file format or also the NEF format?
        (Do you have installed ALL PlugIns as one large EXE ?)

Comment

I mean the JPG format not the NEF format. As example a send I file in attachment.Click image for larger version

Name:	ploegsteert_001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	81063
          Is it possible that because the files are at 4 - 5 - 6 Mb great. When I minimize the file using "fileminimizer" I am able to view some of them. My operation system is windows vista sp2 using 4gb memory (3.5). "All PlugIns as one large EXE" are installed.

Comment

Hhmm, ... no problem here!
            (May be your external programs are the problem and not IrfanView!)
            Please upload an jpg file (created with your nikon capture nx2) which can not be viewed with IrfanView V4.36!

Comment

Working...
            X