Multi Page PDF from tiff files not creating a file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Page PDF from tiff files not creating a file

I am not sure if this is the correct location for my question or if the plugins thread is correct, excuse me if it is not:

I have used the multi-page pdf plugin without issue on my computer for some time. Recently I have noticed that when I click the create pdf button in the plugin interface it does two things that are strange.
    1. It does not give me the prompt for adjusting the parameters of the pdf (compression, security, layout etc)
    2. It immediately displays a diolage box saying the pdf has been created.

I am running IrfanView 4.35 and have downloaded what appears to be the most recent plugin pack and verified that the IMPDF.dll file is in the plugin directory.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Brian

...Oh and I forgot to mention on the second point. When it says the pdf id being created it actually is not.
    Thanks,
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by btclark08 View Post
      ...Oh and I forgot to mention on the second point. When it says the pdf id being created it actually is not.
      Thanks,
      Brian
      ...So to update those who may have a similar problem. The program appears to be working as before. I tried to create another pdf today and it worked fine.

Because I have done nothing to the program or plugin since the last time I tried and failed, it makes me think there was another issue causing the problem.

I am glad it's working, although I wish I knew what the problem was.

Comment

Working...
      X