Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ability to export 48-bit color and 16-bit grayscale images for PNG and TIFF formats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested ability to export 48-bit color and 16-bit grayscale images for PNG and TIFF formats.

Would love to be able to have IrfanView handle saving images in both 48-bit color and 16-bit grayscale, for PNG and TIFF file formats.

Dream on.

I don't know Irfan's future plans — I am just a long-term user, but I somehow think this would require a fundamental change to how IrfanView works and would limit it to modern hardware and Operating Systems.

IrfanView doesn't even support 32-bit PNG properly yet. You should look for a Photo-editor software for this kind of task. Your feature request would make IrfanView into something else entirely.
    IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 , 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X