Irfanview 4.35 Win 7 Pro 64 Bit using Twain 64 bit drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irfanview 4.35 Win 7 Pro 64 Bit using Twain 64 bit drivers

We have purchased 10 licenses for our digital microscope machines, and each machine is using Irfanview 4.35 + Plugins in conjunction with the 64 bit twain drivers for the Sentech USB Camera attached to each microscope. This setup worked fine in XP 32 bit systems for over 5 years, and we didn't have an issue at all. Once we upgraded both Windows and the Sentech Twain Drivers to their 64 bit counterparts, we have seen Irfanview seize on several occasions at least twice a day. The seizure occurs when selecting a twain source, or acquiring an image, from either the file menu or the "Ctrl + Shift + A" keyboard shortcut. Irfanview just ceases to function, and it takes a warm boot to fix it. There is not a dump file or any trace file I see that reveals the cause for this seizure. I really haven't pinned this down to any particular windows updates yet, but I need to resolve this problem fast as it is quickly becoming a huge issue for us. If you have any suggestions we would gladly invite them. Thank you

Please contact Irfan directly as he is the one who can most likely help you with this. This is just a user2user forum.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X