create panorama image with original size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested create panorama image with original size

Currently it can't merge images with keeping original sizes using panorama image which will degrade details of images if images resolutions are different.

I am not sure what the point is of making panorama images like the attached, but it can be done without too many steps.

1. Open the Portrait Image and Set the Canvas Size using Method 2 to the same size as the current image, or the desired size of the panorama.
    2. Select all and copy the image to the clipboard
    3. Open the landscape image
    4. Set the canvas size to the width of the landscape image and the height of the portrait image
    5. Edit, Paste Special, Add to right (or left)

If I wanted to make a collage, with image of different size, I would use a page layout program, where I could do the job properly, cropping or resizing images so that fit neatly together.
    Attached Files
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Oh well, thanks for the detailed steps. However it'll be very complicated and time consuming to merge some more images. I'm just going to simply append multiple images with their original or customized sizes horizontally or vertically.

Comment

If you can show us an example of what you want to do, maybe someone can offer a workable solution.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X