JPEG lossless rotate non-op from thumbnail view v4.10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JPEG lossless rotate non-op from thumbnail view v4.10

From the Thumbnail view attempting to perform a JPG Lossless rotate does not rotate the picture or pictures. This is the case for either a rotate by EXIF data, or a specified rotation.

Rotating the same picture, using JPG Lossless rotate, from the main IrfanView viewing screen, or in full screen mode, does work properly when using EXIF data or a specified rotation.

I have not tried any other the other JPG Lossless operations in this situation.
    With multiple pictures selected it does take more time to get no result, but not as long as I would have expected to have the operation performed on each file.

Both IrfanView and Jpg_transform.dll are version 4.10.

This has worked for me in previous versions. It did work in v3.99, but I upgraded from 3.99 to 4.10, so did not try the intervening version(s).

It seems to be working fine here on version 4.1, Windows XP Home.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 08.02.2008, 09:49 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I just re-installed v3.99. It works correctly, but I only tried it on a set of 10, or so, files at a time.

I then re-installed v4.10. It does not work. It appears to not pass the files to the JPEG Lossless engine this time (i.e. does not show that it is working on each file). This may be because I only passed it a few files and it went though them too quickly to notice a display. One of the tests I had previously performed was to select a couple hundred files. In that case, it did show that it was moving through the files, but quite quickly.

I have re-re-installed 3.99. I will use this version for the time being.

Comment

Working...
      X