wie kann ich white Space am Kommentaranfang im Batch löschen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wie kann ich white Space am Kommentaranfang im Batch löschen

Hallo, ich habe mehrere tausend Bilder, die einen mehrzeiligen Kommentar haben, die ersten beiden Zeilen davon sind Leerzeilen. Über Bildinformation --> Kommentar und dort die Checkbox "remove white..." kann ich das manuell loswerden. Ich habe nicht gefunden, wie ich das im Batchmodues erreichen kann. Hat jemand eine Idee? Wäre Super.
    Gruß Jakob

Originally posted by Jakobs50 View Post
    How can I delete White Space at the beginning of the comment in the batch mode

Hello, I have several thousand pictures that have a multi-line comment, the first two lines of which are empty lines.

I can get rid of it manually via Image Information -> Comment and the checkbox "Remove White..."

I have not found how I can achieve this in batch mode. Does somebody has any idea? Would be nice.

Greetings Jakob??

Warning:

1. Please make a backup copy of all your files so you can recover the originals if you get this wrong the first time you try it.

2. Please create a folder containing just a small number of images to experiment with until you have this working correctly.

Procedure:

1. Start Thumbnail view.

2. Select all the images you want to fix. The thumbnails will have blue highlight boxes around them.

3. Right click on a selected thumbnail and from the menu click 'JPG Lossless Operations > Set Comment to selected files...'

4.The 'Edit JPG Comment' dialog will be displayed showing the Comment text for the first file.

5. Delete the Comment text completely.

6. Tick 'Keep original file date/time'

7. Tick 'Remove whitespace at text begin/end'

8. Tick 'Append text to existing comment'

9. Click 'Write'

What this does is to work through each file and remove the whitespace (step 7) and then append (step 8) an empty (i.e. blank) comment (step 5) to the existing comment text for that file.

Comment

Thank you IfThenElse! it works perfectly!

Comment

Working...
      X