IPTC dialog box no longer remembers window position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPTC dialog box no longer remembers window position

Sometime after version 4.54, the IPTC dialog box no longer remembers the last window position.

I have two monitors. I use Irfanview full screen display on one monitor (1) and on the other monitor (2) I used to be able to display the IPTC dialog box where I would enter information from the displayed image. Using v4.58, the dialog box is centered on the full screen display covering up part of the image. To complete the dialog I now have to constantly move the box around so I can see all the information I need to capture. Moving the dialog box to the monitor 2 only works for the current image -- when the next image is displayed the dialog box is recentered over the image on monitor 1. Trying all the usual Windows techniques to get windows to remember the position do not work.

Please return the IPTC dialog box window position feature back to the way it worked in v4.54 and before.

You may try to use quick keyboard shortcuts Win + Shift + Left/Right arrow to move the window between the monitors.
    My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Working...
    X