Irfanview Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no bug Irfanview Icons

i installed irfanview 4.59 but the program's icons, for many of the program's files, didn't show up. the icons, for the files, including the shortcut for launching the program, were just blank sheets. i tried reinstalling irfanview 4.59, again, but the same problem persisted.

i uninstalled irfanview 4.59 and then installed irfanview 4.58 and, voila, no problems with the program's icons.

i installed the plain, 64-bit version (no plugins included) which i downloaded from fosshub, and the checksum matched.
    Last edited by redwolfe_98; 16.03.2022, 11:43 AM.

This looks like a problem with your operating system. Nobody else reported this issue.
    My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

1) Have you installed IrfanView and PlugIns as Admin? This helps to avoid problems with the installed program.
      2) If you did so, have you tried to set the icon manually?
      Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.67/64
      Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

i reinstalled irfanview 4.59 and, at first, the irfanview icon for the "i_view64.exe" file, and for the shortcut for running the program, were blank, as before, but i kept fooling around with trying to "change the icon" for the shortcut, and eventually, the irfanview icons came up. still, i think something is wrong and that irfanview should look into it.

thanks for the replies.

Comment

Originally posted by redwolfe_98 View Post
          i reinstalled irfanview 4.59 and, at first, the irfanview icon for the "i_view64.exe" file, and for the shortcut for running the program, were blank, as before, but i kept fooling around with trying to "change the icon" for the shortcut, and eventually, the irfanview icons came up. still, i think something is wrong and that irfanview should look into it.

thanks for the replies.
          thats your system issue.not irfan view

Comment

Working...
          X