no bug Irfanview 4.60 No write button to set IPTC Data

Using Thumbnails
    1st JPG has IPTC Data and is selected
    Select all
    JPG Lossless Operations>Set IPTC Data to selected files
    Dialog Pops Up
    But ... There is no Write Button
    (Worked in all previous versions)
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 25.03.2022, 07:43 PM.

I see a Save button at the bottom of the dialog.
    My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

....And it doesn't work! ?

Comment

The Save button is certainly working for me.
        My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

For me it saves to the first selected thumbnail graphic, but not to ALL the selected thumbnail JPG graphics. I am using the first Thumbnail as a prototype and then using wildcards so it fills in the details from each file name. Did it save to ALL the selected thumbnail JPG graphics?

Comment

I see what do you mean. In the IPTC dialog, there is Options tab. There you can switch between editing each file individually or all files at the same time.

Comment

I have been using Irfanview since the very earliest release. So I decided to look into it much further and after comparing the settings with the latest updated version, I found that the recent update had changed my settings. Once I restored my settings, it worked. This is the first time this has ever happened with an update, so lesson learned, I will ensure I keep copies of my settings. Thank you for trying to help. .

Comment

Working...
              X