Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported Irfan doesn't "sense" new created pics

Hi,

Regarding the latest version, v4.35, I noticed something which I hope I can describe well...

I'm constantly taking screenshots of my screen as a backup for e.g. settings,...etc and these screenshots are saved automatically to a folder called "pics" on my D: drive. If I already have Irfan opened to browse thru my "Pics" folder and that I got new image files (screenshots) created and saved inside the pics folder while Irfan is opened, Irfan doesn't "FEEL" them (as if they don't exist) and I can tell this because pressing "ctrl + end" on my keyboard doesn't show me the last pic(s) (screenshots) I just created (P.S. I have my images sorted according to date) and the only remedy to this is to close the program and re-open it again which is a hassle for me. Is this just me or it's a bug? Is there any fix/ a setting I should check in order not have this issue?

I have tested this. While using the "File>>Open" Dialog new images are detected automatically. If you are using "File>>Thumbnails" to browse your images try using "View>>Refresh all" or press the F5 Button to see the new images.

Comment

Originally posted by GKA View Post
      If you are using "File>>Thumbnails" to browse your images try using "View>>Refresh all" or press the F5 Button to see the new images.
      View>Refresh or pressing F5 also works in the main view window to update and re-sort the list of files in the folder.

Comment

Working...
      X