X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoom Magnifier Color Change on Zoom.

Hello,

Iview64 ver 4.67

I opened an image, a jpg, and activated the zoom magnifier, I then scrolled (didn't know this changes zoom level) upon zooming out, almost to 100% the more I went, the more the image seemed to have less colors, specifically like looking at a higher color sampled image on a lower color displaying display without dithering. Zooming back up the colors seemed to come back. This only showed in the magnifier.
    Attached Files

Downsampling in the popup window seems buggy indeed. I guess they never checked because you're supposed to zoom in on that.

Comment

It seems that this problem needs to be fixed by the developer of IrfanView. As he does not read this forum you need to write him an email. See Help > About for his mail adress.
      Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.67/64
      Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuki Dent View Post
        It seems that this problem needs to be fixed by the developer of IrfanView. As he does not read this forum you need to write him an email. See Help > About for his mail adress.
        Thanks, will do. Is the sub forum only for the plugins then?

Comment

This is a strange forum. Users of the program help each other, but the developer doesn't read it. He prefers to receive e-mail and has received a great number of letters if you believe the Thanks dialog. We can only confirm that a bug can be reproduced.

Comment

Working...
          X