Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Implemented Custom selection - Remember width/height ratio

Hi

As I frequently uses the Create custom selection (CCS for short) I most of the time want the CSS ratio to stay the same. But every time I open the CCS dialog box, the ratio have changed from whatever ratio I last used to "None".

My feature request is that IV saves the choosen ratio every time the CCS dialog box closes, and applies those settings next time the CCS dialog box opens.

Thanks
    If it hurts not to drint, don't waste the bottle then.

It does save the ratio you set in Custom selection when you leave the dialog by pressing either Save and Apply or Save and Exit.

What I suspect is confusing you is that, if there is already a selection on screen when you next open the dialog, then the position and size of the selection currently on screen is what is displayed in the dialog boxes, not what you saved. The ratio then shown has to be displayed as None because what is on screen might be any ratio.

If you close the dialog using Cancel then what you previously saved is still preserved, but if you close using Save and Apply or Save and Exit then, of course, you will save the settings now displayed and overwrite anything you had saved previously.

Comment

Thanks for clearing up, Mij

That was easy, I just need to remember to NOT draw a selection before opening the CCS dialog box - then the size will stay the same

This of course also makes my feature request not valid any more
      If it hurts not to drint, don't waste the bottle then.

Comment

Working...
      X