Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A rewind feature on .swf player control face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested A rewind feature on .swf player control face?

Hi,

I love Irfanview and it has become the player of choice for many of my graphics needs.

Recently, for the first time, I needed to find a way to play some .swf files. Early on I discovered that Irfanview would play the files, but they are instructional videos and I need to rewind them occasionally to go over important points. I found out that I couldn't rewind or start/stop the videos. They just start over at the beginning.

So I looked around for a good player and I found quite a few with rewind features that were nice, but all of them have a weird audio playback - strange little "squeal" sounds.

So far the best playback has been on the Irfanview player. But I really need a playback feature. Any chance of a playback feature for .swf files on future versions of Irfanview?

Thanks!
    Spokane Man

(P.S. - I haven't been able to donate yet (I am currently unemployed), but its coming!)

Until, and if IrfanView ever gets your request ...

One of the better all format (or there-abouts) video players, that I've come across has been K-Multimedia Player. Many, many, almost too many features.
    Check out: http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/forums.php

Much of the site is in Korean, but there are English points and forums.
    I wish to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.
    Not like those passengers, in his car, when he drove over that cliff.

Comment

I agree on the lack of control of playing back a SWF file with IV. It does, but that's all.
      For example, there's no time slider available.
      Thanks ChuckE, this seems like a nice app.
      Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Working...
      X