Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combine Ctrl M + Shift A functions (Automatic Randomized Pic Browsing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Combine Ctrl M + Shift A functions (Automatic Randomized Pic Browsing)

* I sum this up in the bottom in case this is abit much to read . A segue from my last thread and figuring that since it would be programically different I'd make a new request that 'might' be easier to implement. In wanting something that would give me a miniature windowed slideshow that goes through images randomly, this is a feature that would be greatly appreciated (at least by me ).

It's easily possible as of now to mimic the 'Window Slideshow' by using Alt+Shift+ T, M, C, & S to strip everything down to the window boarder to resize easily, but when hitting SHIFT + A for automatic browsing it'll only go through one image at a time based on the 'Sort Directory Files' option. This presents the problem of not going through files randomly within directory though which might be awkward for those who have say more then 1000 images & would like to see things mixed up here & there. Browsing to see a random pic is only possible via CTRL + M

*So to save all the reading & sum everything up.... why not just have it where CTRL + M command is executed automatically on automatic browsing (when SHIFT + A is executed) or at least as a option of some sort?

Hi jusBrowsin, what about this suggestion...
    Open IrfanView;
    Open your directory with thousands of graphics;
    Dubbleclick on a graphic to open it;
    Hit W on your keyboard;
    Set Random after N seconds;
    Click on the Close button;
    Hit Ctrl+W;
    And there you have it. Succes!

Comment

Working...
    X