Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested 2 things: exif rotate & full screen on 2nd monitor

I miss 2 things in current version:

1. I would like to batch rotate my pictures by the exif orientation tag...

2. And some option, that will run full screen slideshow always on secondary monitor... I'm often running picture presentations, and I would like them just to show on my projector, without moving IV window on projector.

THX

Hello paladinus,

Welcome in the forum!

1.) I would like to batch rotate my pictures by the exif orientation tag...
    - Open "IrfanView Thumbnails" (see program menu of IrfanView: \File\Thumbnails\) and select your pictures there!
    - Then go to: \File\JPG Lossless Operations\Lossless rotation with selected files...\ in "IrfanView Thumbnails" program menu!
    - Now you can choose the function: "Auto rotate (according to EXIF orientation, if available)"!

regards
    Frank
    Last edited by Frank; 14.07.2009, 04:00 PM. Reason: Changings!

Comment

Originally posted by paladinus View Post
      2. And some option, that will run full screen slideshow always on secondary monitor... I'm often running picture presentations, and I would like them just to show on my projector, without moving IV window on projector.
      THX
      If you select Play in window mode you can set the slideshow to display at any position and any size on your extended desktop, so you can display wherever your projector is mapped on the desktop.

If you launch Play in full screen mode (current monitor) then the show will appear wherever the main window is currently. You can drag the window to somewhere on your projector screen before you launch the slideshow or you can set the window position in the INI file. It will remain where you left it as long as you still have an extended desktop. That probably means that you will have to plug in your projector before you next turn on your computer.

Comment

Working...
      X