Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Command line option to convert multiple images to single pdf

Hi All

I am interested to see if there has been any discussion around creating a command line option to create a single pdf from multiple images.

Regards
    Stetch

Theoretically it is already possible:

Code:
    i_view32.exe Z:\New.tif /multitif=(Z:\New.tif,Z:\1.jpg,Z:\2.jpg) /convert=Z:\New.pdf
    But, you would need to delete the intermediate TIF created, either by command line, batch file, or whatever. I suppose a /multipdf option could be developed, but maybe no one has asked yet.

Comment

Ive been using the append function then convert to pdf as I have pdfs which contain a mixture of colour and black and white images.

It would be ideal to have the /multipdf option as the current process doubles up on the processing time.

How do we know if and when this option will get included?

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Stetch View Post
        It would be ideal to have the /multipdf option as the current process doubles up on the processing time.
        Understandably.

How do we know if and when this option will get included?
        Well, if there is enough support for it by forum members, or a moderator likes it, then the moderator will perhaps pass the suggestion on to the program developer, Irfan Skiljan, who will consider it. After that, you may see it in a future release.

Comment

Working...
        X